Available ONLY as a PDF download
Once your payment is completed you'll receive TADM via email download.
- Are you living as a homosexual man or woman and want to be free from this life style?
- Do you know someone that you believe will be blessed by this book?
- Are you married and have a spouse that is struggling with same sex attraction?
- Are you a parent with a child that has revealed to you that he or she is attracted to the same sex?
- Are you in ministry and need the wisdom to more effectively minister to the homosexual community?
- Are you a pastor and need insight into the internal struggles of men and women bound by homosexuality?
"I took a chance by writing this book. I know that you have the power to reject me and what I say or you have the same power to embrace me and what I say. I hope that you will choose to embrace, not out of sympathy, but because you believe what I am attempting to share is truth and freedom.
In this book are the window panes of my life. I wrote it because I'm no longer ashamed or afraid of people knowing what God did for me. These panes, cleaned thoroughly by the blood of Jesus, are an invitation to look in. As you do, feel free to laugh with me, to rejoice with me.
You can cry with me or be sad and disturbed at the things, which have befallen me and others mentioned in this story. Ultimately, when all of the looking is over and when you have finished the last word on the last page, when your emotions are spent and your belief system challenged, my deepest desire is for the Lord Jesus Christ to be glorified."
TADM is currently undergoing re-editing changes.
It will be available for purchase January 15, 2018.